HELLO MY NAME IS CELINA!
and here is my story…
I am a working mom of two, to Mister M and Miss E and wife to my loving and supportive husband. When it comes to work, I wear many hats:
- Art director, photographer and videographer at social media agency Spritz Social
- Teacher for workshops on social media and i-Phoneography at Campus Infopresse.
- Social media strategist and teacher at Illuminate Classes
- Graphic designer working with amazing photographers including Yan Palmer, Wendy Laurel, Felicia Chang and Michelle Little.
- Pinterest Influencer with 3 million followers.
- Pinterest curator and adviser for brands including J.Crew, Maison Corbeil, Mu Mtl.
- Content creator [blogging, photography, stop motions, videos] for many brands over the years including Ebay, Disney, Bobbinhood, Homeocan, and Eska.
When I am not working, I am taking photos and videos of my family. Since I discovered the world of Documentary Family Photography and Family Photojournalism 5 years ago, my camera never leaves my side and I find myself capturing the little moments, the fleeting ones, that I never want to forget. I have since won a few awards from the Documentary Family Awards as well as the Voice Collection over at Clickin Moms and have recently become a Click Pro.
On a personal level, I’m half British and half Moroccan, I’ve been living in Montreal Quebec since the age of 5, I like to call Paris my second home and I dream of living in New York one day. This might explain my eclectic tastes from vintage to modern, from quirky to classic. Things I love are: coffee, anything vintage, stripes & florals, colours but especially grey, all things Japanese and anything that has do to with visual arts. Finally, I am a professional daydreamer!
Hi! I’m Michelle!
I’m a Montreal-based photographer who is obsessed with capturing the beauty of your life right now.
Other things about me:
I’m originally from the Canadian Prairies
My favourite season is summer (sorry fall…)
I’m trying to play better tennis (it’s hard!)
I’m a mom of two energetic kids (I’ve seen it all)
I have a slight obsession with paper products
I have a hard time saying no to ice cream or chips
I launched Michelle Little Photography in 2016 and since then have photographed hundreds of families and countless kids. I love capturing the essence of each child and family and having fun along the way.